Sunday, June 3, 2007

Wasn't that a party!


Last night Brad actually managed to surprise me by throwing an early birthday party for me. All of the major players were there including the Rack Pack girls, our neighbors & friends from the fire department. It was great to relax & enjoy our new hot tub in the company of so many cool folks. Plus I also acquired enough bottles of wine to last the whole summer. (Thanks everyone)
As I made my way around the yard visiting with all of my friends and accepting many well wishes I couldn't help thinking...... 30 isn't so bad, especially when I have so many awesome people to share it with!

2 comments:

Kris said...

Glad to hear you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

I think all your friends had a rockin good time too!! Love the Hot Tub! Oh, and 30 was a really groovy year for me too :)