Thursday, May 24, 2007

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Lately I've been thinking about how many cool women I have the privilege of calling my friends. It amazes me how I've been able to connect with so many different women with different stories and I admire them all.

I admire my girls who are single mothers. They are gutsy and incredible.

I admire my girls who are married and dazzle me with their abilities to support their spouse and stll be unique and independent.

I admire my girls who are divorced for knowing themselves well enough to make a change and for picking up and moving on.

I admire my girls who are single and living life to the fullest on their terms.

I admire my little girls who are sunshine and rainbows and happiness. They give me a lift everyday.

To all my girls big and small I love ya and treasure what you give me!!

2 comments:

Heidi Schempp Fournier said...

But what about your girls who are married without children? I am feeling sad. :-(


Love the picture of the girls, it is FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

See my statement about married girls who support their spouses. I ahd you in mind when I wrote that!