Thursday, April 12, 2007

Start Spreading the News...



This June I get to check one item off my "life's wish list". Thanks to my darling hubby and the silver fox (aka my dad) my 30th birthday present is a trip to New York to shop and soak up the metropolitan culture. I'M SO EXCITED!!! I have wanted to go there for so long so I am busily researching all the things I want to experience while I'm there.

Here's my to do list so far:

1. Drinks at the Rainbow room

2. A visit to Barney's

3. Shopping at a sample sale

4. A makeover at Sephora

5. Visiting the Metropolitan mueseum

6. A Broadway show

7. A visit to Central Park

It's going to be so hard to pick and choose what to do and see since I want to do it all. I will definitely be researching the web to make my first trip to the big apple the best it can possibly be!

No comments: